Friday, September 26, 2008

How exciting is this?


You must go and check out The Martha Blog, especially all you fellow bloggers. She recently featured several bloggers on her show, and now is opening up her blog to all of us. If you leave a comment and a link back, she will choose several of your posts to be featured on hers. How cool is this? Well, it is for me. I am a huge fan of hers, have been for quite awhile, so I would be oh so happy to have some of my posts out there for other Martha blog readers to view. Plus, I would love to read posts of other fellow bloggers.

If you are not currently blogging, but are thinking about getting in to it, she has a great tutorial on getting started. Lots of good info for the beginner (like I was).

Here's hoping to see my posts on her site, fingers crossed kids!


Great idea and "Thanks" Martha!

2 comments:

Deborah Smith said...

Hi Kimi,

Thanks for stopping by JerseyBites. I was at Martha too. I did a guest blog post on it for foodchannel.com.
http://foodchannel.com/stories/833-my-day-with-martha

That was quite an experience, wasn't it. So cool to meet so many other bloggers.

Prudy said...

Hey, thanks for the book recommendation. I'm going to look for it at the library!